Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm done with it all

I'm done with love.

I know that's a little extreme, but yup, I'm done with love.

I give up.

I've decided that it'll be better to not love anymore. It'll hurt less.

I was once told that love not reciprocated cannot be true. In my case, I guess I'll just have to wait, and keep searching.

Friendship is good, though.

I should have listened to BG long ago. BG if you're out there, you were right. I'd love to talk to you tonight, 'cause I know you'd understand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KalPDG said...

Convincing oneself that the one you love isn't the right one, is much more difficult than the actual task of finding the right one. We battle our own inner voices, possibly schizophrenic voices, but voices nonetheless, and at times let ourselves be convinced that the world will have no sunlight without the one we currently love. I am reminded of a line in a TV show (whose title I won't mention for fear of being labeled a Trekker, damn, too late). "You're right, you'll never love anyone like that again. You will love again, but each time you love it will be beautiful and special, but different. Rejoice in that."

I will let that be my focus. And mayhap, I will come to believe it.

Just Me said...

love sucks...stay far far away...until you find the right one..then give it everything you've got...