Friday, September 02, 2005

I think I must be irradiated!

I have no fucking idea why, but I woke up in pain!

All over my body there were shots of pain going through. What the hell did I do to make my butt cheeks, my arms, my neck and my eyebrows hurt???????

I really don't get it.

In other news, I spent about an hour on the phone last night with Frankie. When we were finished talking he said "Bye Papa" and I said "Bye Frankie". Then I told him to hang up, and he said "No papa, you hang up first". I decided to play along with him and told him the exact same thing. We ended up doing that for almost 20 minutes. LOL!

I enjoyed talking to him alot, but I miss him alot too.

More news: My "ex"-wife wants to talk to me tonight. I have no idea about what, but she said that it's very important.

I think I'm scared.

No comments: