Friday, August 26, 2005

The pain is overwhelming

It hurts.

I cut my finger last night. Badly.

I was slicing bread for dinner last night, and next thing I know the bread is wet and red.

I just didn't understand what was happening, until I looked beside the sliced bread and saw a small piece of my index finger on the cutting board.

That's when it started to hurt.

I wasn't even paying attention. I guess I was kind of blue.

Luckily Crazy Glue works for finger parts. (I read somewhere that medics and nurses in World War I and II would use instant adhesive to close wounds temporarily, and I thought Why Not?)

Still hurts today.

It goes without saying that we didn't eat the bread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better.

KalPDG said...

Bryce--LOL! Exactly my reaction!

Cowgirl--Still hurts, but luckily I stopped production on the tombstone.

Firefly--Ahhh, to have an ouchie kissed by Firefly! I think I've floated to paradise!