Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm flabbergasted at how good he looks!

I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A lot.

I guess you could say I was obsessed, but a good kind of obsessed.

To be completely honest, I really liked the character interactions. Sure, Sarah Michelle Gellar was seriously hot while kicking vampire ass, but it was good interactions.

I really liked the relationship between the Buffy and Angel characters, and later on the Buffy and Spike characters. I thought they clicked.

But today I was reading an article about James Marsters (Spike on Buffy) being cast as Brainiac on Smallville. So I decided to do an internet search of James Marsters, and holy crap!!! I found out he's 43 years of age!!!

Damn!

This guy looks amazing for his age!! He just turned 43 on Saturday (Happy Birthday James).



I hope I look that good when I'm his age. Hell, I wish I looked that good now.

No comments: