Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Men get aroused, and I'm a man, therefore..........

I found out a friend of mine has this interesting talent.

She can write erotica!

Needless to say I was surprised at this, and as is typical for a male, mildly aroused.

The big surprise came when I actually read the story, or part of the story she wrote. It was quite explicit at times, and at all times extremely hot.

Now, what might have been my reaction to, not only this surprising revelation, but reading the actual piece of art? If you're a guy, you know very well what my reaction was. If you're a woman, you know very well what my reaction was.

I was flabbergasted, and very turned on by this story. I realize as I write this, that this is actually quite an embarassing and explicit thing to admit over the internet, but then again, I started this blog to let the world know what was going on with me.

When I told my friend about my reactions, she laughed, of course, but you could tell that she was pleased that a simple story of hers could arouse me.

The story is fairly well written. It flip-flops from 1st person perspective to 3rd and then back. There are some grammatical errors, and some spelling mistakes, but on the whole it's a very solid piece, for a beginner.

Now, to be honest, I've read quite a bit of erotica (I think I posted a similar comment before, but it's worth reiterating) so I, as well as any other guy, can tell what can get us horny. Most erotica out there generally go for the "fuck me now you hot thing, shove it deep now!" kind of story. Although my friend's story does have that kind of moment, there is a very sensual build up to those moments, and they have a distinct realistic feel about them.

I highly recommend her story, and any other to follow, go check it out!

The Conference

2 comments:

Prom said...

So how much of the turn on was just the story and how much was because it let you see your friend as someone who would write such a story?

KalPDG said...

Actually, it was the story, although not perfectly written had a good build up and concept. My friend is the person she has always been, she's never hidden anything from me, at least not that she's told me. ;)