Saturday, August 13, 2005

Looking into the sun hurts, but what a beautiful sight!

I'm in love, no doubt about it. I can't deny it to anyone anymore, not even myself.

Every single time I hear her voice it sounds like angels are singing. She has finally opened up a little to me without evasive subtext. Not much, but a little. I think she was inspired by a previous post ;)

How can one summarize a life of supposed happiness, and not truly know what it was to be happy. That one person could so easily make you happier than you ever have been without actually doing anything.

I'm in love with a beautiful woman, who has no inkling of how beautiful she is. I'm in love with a beautiful soul which hides itself from the world. I'm in love with beautiful eyes that make the brightest stars seem dull. I'm in love with the sweetest laughter, that sounds as if it were a choir singing the praises of God.

Might I be in love?

No comments: