Wednesday, August 10, 2005

An uneven scale and a conundrum

I've been torturing myself for the past few days.

A few days ago I decided that I would go see a friend of mine in person. I haven't told anyone of this decision, not even her (although I know she'll read this post). I'm trying to convince myself not to go, and it's a losing battle.

So in all fairness, I've decided that I will post the pros and cons of going to see her.

Pros

#1 I really, really want to

#2 She makes me happier than I have ever been

#3 She cares for me and wants to see me

#4 There is no doubt in my mind that I'm in love with her


Cons

#1 She lives 2 hours away by car

#2 She has commitments

#3 I don't have a car so I'd have to take a bus (I don't mind this, but I'm honour bound to put it down)

#4 ?????????????????


That's it. Now, to all you out there. What do I do?

2 comments:

Candy said...

Go, be happy, take pictures.

Anonymous said...

So you want my opinion eh!! Are you sure you want that!!!??? LOL
Well my dear i say do what ever you feel is best. Not only what is best for you but for both of you. Maybe a visit is what needs to happen so questions can be answered.
By the way if it takes you 2 hours to drive by car, you're driving too slow!!!