Friday, June 17, 2005

Sweating buckets.........

Oh boy!

I'm nervous today. I've been working for three months, and after the third month is a job review.

I think I'll do well, but I'm still nervous. I've gotten a good handle on the job so far, some screw-ups, but minor, but even so I still think I'll do well.

The thing is, I'm still nervous.

I think anyone gets nervous when job performance is being reviewed. We start thinking about every single detail, every conversation, every comment, every step we've taken. We analyze every error we've made to an extreme. Every conversation that your boss has with anyone, you wonder if it's about your performance, and if it's a good conversation.

Oh boy.

Wish me luck.
---------------------------------

UPDATE

Boss told me that my review will be next week. More time to prepare!

1 comment:

RPD said...

Wait till next week, it will be pushed back again