Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Please, oh please, wash your hands!!!

I was watching TV last night and oh boy was I ever disgusted. I was watching this news show, it was doing an exposé on Fast Food restaurants and the quality of their ice.

They tested the ice of several of the best known Fast Food Restaurants and Convenience stores in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and Washington D.C.

When they got their tests back, the results were shocking! In all of the cities, except for New York, all the restaurants and convenience stores failed the tests! Their ice tested positive for FECAL MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case some don't know, that's SHIT!

Amazingly enough, all the New York restaurants and convenience stores, passed the tests with flying colours. There was some speculation on this saying that because New York is such a large city, there are standards imposed that aren't imposed anywhere else.

This shocked me so badly. It's sooo easy to wash your hands when you finish in the bathroom. Seriously, HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT???????????????????

And yet, there was shit on the ice.

Thank God I always get my drinks without ice.

No comments: