Friday, June 10, 2005

Money just keeps being a pain in the ass!

Just got home from tutoring my cousin, it's 12:30 am. Had a huge fight with my grandmother, and over what????? MONEY!

SHIT HOLING FUCKING MONEY! I got pissed off, she got pissed off, and I bitched at her alot for not understanding and being a pain in the ass.

She just doesn't understand that when you have a new bank account and you deposit a pay cheque, the bank holds the cheque for a week. She thinks the money magically appears in my hand.

Not to mention the fact that Gabe still hasn't given me the money he owes me, even though I did call him this afternoon and he said he would pay me today.

I'm so pissed off right now, and this blog is the only way I have of venting. Not to mention that I can't even talk to my friend, whom I will call BG. BG's probably sleeping and resting. While here I am typing like a madman, and sweating like a hog, and with not an ounce of sleepiness falling upon me.

Hope tomorrow is better. At least it's Friday.

1 comment:

KalPDG said...

I honestly love your posts Hester. They give me a great perspective, and you're absolutely right. My priorities have to be in order.