Saturday, June 25, 2005

Driver's License

I went to get my driver's license this morning. FUCK!

My license expired 4 years ago, while I was in Uruguay. And because it's more than 3 years expired I have to go through Graduated licensing again.

Went to take the written test this morning and missed passing by 1 fucking question!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to go again sometime in the week, when I'm working (and have to find a way to do that without losing work hours).

That pisses me off soooooo much, and at the same time I'm pleased.

Why am I pleased you might ask? Because at the very least they aren't giving Driver's Licenses in Ontario to any numbskull. Yes, there are numbskulls out there who are driving, but they at least had the presence of mind at one point to get the answers right.

Oh well, gotta hit the books again. Anyone wanna help me study?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks!!! Good luck hun. I will help you study.

KalPDG said...

Tuve licencia de conducir en Ontario hace aproximadamente 5 años, pero lamentablement, mientras estuve en Uruguay se me vencio. Por ser vencido mas que 3 años tuve que iniciar el proceso como si fuera la primera vez.