Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's a bitter pill...but there's a sweet taste afterwards

I got paid yesterday. Am I happy I got paid? Of course.

But, I was getting seriously annoyed with the tension at home, so I decided to swallow my pride and give my grandmother money. I still think that what she wants me to pay her per month is completely and utterly insane, but I'd rather have less $$$ than have an uncomfortable living situation.

So I gave her money, and now she's all nice to me again. Pisses me off.

Thankfully she's going back to Uruguay soon, and I won't have to put up with it.

On the upside, I talked to Frankie last night. Now, as I said earlier, he's a little over 2 and a half, and he's in preschool. But last night, while I was talking to him, he starts telling me about his girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently he has 2!

My son, a regular Casanova!

He told me that a girl in his class, Luana, was his first girlfriend, then he broke up with her and got with Maite, then he started with Luana again, and now he's got both at the same time!!!!!!!!!

What a kid!

He's definitely not like his dad. I started going out with my first girlfriend (coincidentally also named Luana) when I was 16. Then no others until I was 19, and I proposed to the second one, and married the third. So as you can see my son has gotten off to an early start!

I was soooo happy to hear his voice!

No comments: