Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Scared Shitless!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a quarter to 9 in the evening here and I'm waiting for Cowgirl to come back online. She said she was going shopping, but that when she came back she would give me something.

Sometimes I have feelings about things, and most of the time these feelings are right. In this case I have a feeling that she's gonna give me her phone number, so that I can call her. I've already given her mine, subtly done after she asked so that she might call me for my birthday.

I'm scared to death now. While chatting chatting online, I let myself go, I'm not afraid to hide my personality. Strangely enough I'm very shy, not to the point where I freeze up, but I do get slightly quiet. If she were to give me her number, and I were to call her, what would I say? What would she say? Might she dislike my voice? Would I be able to hold up my end of the conversation with the witty banter that I've been able to spew at a moment's notice, while we've been chatting?

I'm nervous as hell. I give my feeling a 95% chance of correctness. At the same time I both hope I'm right, and I hope I'm wrong.

More to come later, I hope.

No comments: