Monday, June 13, 2005

Cats and Dogs

Damn! The rain just started and I wasn't even expecting it.

I had just finished working this afternoon, and was walking to the Bus stop (about a 15 minute walk). I was actually enjoying my walk, thinking about a very interesting conversation I had with a friend over MSN.

Well back to my walk. There I was just thinking about a whole bunch of things, when all of a sudden, drip drip drop drop splash!

I was drenched in 5 minutes! But you wanna know the funny thing? I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was such a refreshing feeling, just enjoying the semi-warm water splashing on me, I felt soooooo free. Of course my shoes, socks, pants, shirt, underwear and hair getting drenched was annoying, but I really enjoyed it.

Boy oh boy, what a nice day I've had!

No comments: