Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What an amazing blog!

As is my wont, while I'm at work, and bored shitless, I start surfing through blogs.

I found this amazing blog, that I highly recommend to anyone who wants to laugh, smile, and who likes decisive points of view.

It's called DiaBlog

Very interesting and insightful woman who is from my birth city of Toronto, but is currently in Hamilton.

Seriously! Check it out, 'cause you'll want to read all about her very interesting musical choices, her amazing political and social points of view and her adventures in life, as well as her interesting like of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which by the way Adria, I totally understand the David Boreanaz thing, although for me it was always more Sarah Michelle Gellar).

1 comment:

diadima said...

thanks very much for the positive feedback. i appreciate it. i'm glad you found something of interest at my blog.