Thursday, July 21, 2005

One of a few?

I hate being the "nice guy"

The guy all women want as their friend & confidante.

Just once, just once, I wanna be the guy that girls really go for. You know the kind of guy I mean. The one who's full of himself, harshly good looking and self-confidant.

That's the kind of guy women want to be with apparently. Not me.

I'm forever destined to "be a friend".

I'm forever destined to "understand".

I'm forever destined to "step aside".

For a few moments, I saw the sun shine through the clouds on a rainy day. That brief glimpse of sunshine gave me hope and joy, but, as is inevitable on a rainy day, the clouds overcast the sun once again.

Crap.

1 comment:

KalPDG said...

Lamentablemente las cosas no se dieron, ella tuvo mucho miedo y decidio que solamente quiso mantenerme como un amigo.