Friday, July 08, 2005

Moving Day!

Well, today's the day!

Gabe's coming to pick me up this afternoon after work, and I'm moving to his place.

Had the big talk with my grandmother last night and told her that I would be moving today. It actually went better than I thought it would. At first she was a little annoyed, but then she understood. I was going nuts in that house. It's hard enough living with my grandparents and all their little foibles, they're over 70, it's understandable, but add my uncle's on to that, and the fact that he lost his job so he's there 24/7, and you can understand how insane I was going.

So I packed my suitcases last night. It was kinda odd. When I moved in with my uncle, I had the same three suitcases, and everything fit fine, but last night I filled all three suitcases up and still had stuff left over. WTF is up with that?????? Either way, I finished packing my stuff, and I noticed how somber everyone was in the house. Maybe they'll miss me? Not really sure.

But I was feeling pretty good.

And to make things better, I spoke with that special someone last night :)

She had gone out for drinks and was a tiny tiny bit hammered when she got home, but she asked me to call her, so of course being the love-sick puppy that I am, I did. Oh boy the telephone bill's gonna be a doozy! But I don't care.

I enjoy talking to her soooo much. No matter how I feel in the day, whenever we chat or talk on the phone, I feel hundreds of times happier.

She was really tired, but still took the time to talk to this fruitcake. I have no doubt we'll be amazing together.

And to top it all off, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just keeps getting better and better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the move. I'm sure you will be much happier there.