Sunday, July 03, 2005

I was working but I was thinking of other things....

I worked today, just got home about half an hour ago.

A co-worker of mine decided that he didn't want to work anymore so I got his Saturday shift. This is extremely beneficial for me, since I need the hours to make more money (which I always want but never have). It's a nice 12 hour shift where I pretty much sit on my ass and do fuck all.

So today was my first time doing this shift, and I think I did fairly well. But (there's always a but) I spent the entire day thinking about someone. Truth be told I did watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith, countless episodes of The Simpsons and Joey, but while I was doing this I was thinking about that special someone.

I wasn't able to talk to her at all today (except for a brief hello and goodbye this morning on MSN) since she was going to Live 8 in Barrie. And I won't be able to talk to her until Monday, since she's gonna be with her family until then. And I miss her. I never knew I could miss someone so much whom I barely know.

She now knows how I feel, what I think, who I really am, what really goes on in my mind. I've been more open with her than I ever have been with anyone ever before. And I miss her.

I love her laugh. It's catchy, and makes me laugh like crazy. I love the way she bitches, swears and complains at other drivers while she's driving the car she loves so much. Her voice is so sweet, just listening to her say "Hello" makes me smile so much. I love the things she says to me, the way she makes me feel. I look forward to every minute that we chat or talk to each other. And I miss her.

I think about seeing her again and I get butterflies in my stomach. But the really, really good butterflies. The ones you want to feel all the time. And I miss her.

I hope I'll talk to her again soon, because I really miss her.

No comments: