Monday, July 18, 2005

No WONDER!!!!!!!

I finally figured out why I've been so depressed the past few days.

A friend of mine, who's in Uruguay now, came online last night, and wished me a Happy Father's Day.

This may sound odd, but in Uruguay, yesterday was Father's day.

It hit me like a ton of bricks, and I thought to myself "No fucking wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Of course I had been feeling depressed, my ex-wife says I'm neglecting my son and then threatens to take him from me permanently, and the nagging thought that Father's day was coming...........anyone would have been depressed out of their fucking minds!

The realization helps, but the fact that my friend Bettiana (coincidentally the same name as my sister) and my special someone were the only ones that thought to say anything, well...it kinda hurts that they were the only ones to remember, I mean not even my family! At the very least I would have liked to have received an email. But nothing.

Sooooooooooooooooo. I worked this Saturday again. I was soooo bored, but I started watching episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond and I got to laughing so hard that I forgot my boredom. If anyone hasn't watched the show (The last episode aired a bit ago, but it was on for 9 seasons) I highly recommend it. It has moments of wonderful hilarity, as well as extremely emotive moments. I got caught up in one of those moments, and tears were literally streaming down my face on Saturday. Most likely backlash from being depressed, but still, the show made me feel.

And then comes my special someone, that one person in this whole huge country who actually makes me happy, the person who means the most to me in the Northern Hemisphere. We're gonna see each other!

Barring unforseen circumstances like Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, etc. we're gonna meet on Tuesday. Yes, I know, I know. Hurricanes and Tornadoes have been popping up all over the place (My prayers and thoughts are with all the people suffering the effects of these unfortunate natural events).

We were chatting on Saturday afternoon, in between my bouts of laughter and tears, and she asked me if I wanted to get together with her on Tuesday. Anyone who has been reading this blog would know by now that I said "Of course!"

I know what I feel for her, and I know what she feels for me, but she has to clear up some doubts and fears in her head before it can go any further, even figure out if it should go any further. So, a nice quiet evening, talking, having a coffee maybe, walking (IT BETTER BE A NICE NIGHT, NONE OF THIS RAIN CRAP!!!!) might actually be what she needs to clear up her confuzzled head.

I know I'm not confuzzled, at least, not about her.

No comments: