Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The one ink stain in a great day

I got really pissed off at a co-worker today.

I got a reprimand from my sector boss :(

For some reason my co-worker was pissed off at me and called me an idiot. I was annoyed at that, so I non-chalantly said "To be an idiot I'd have to have a low-level IQ, which I don't think I do".

Next thing I know, my sector boss is calling me into the lunch-room for a brief meeting saying that my co-worker had gone and complained to the Bosses of the company saying that I had said she has a low IQ.

WTF?????????????????????

I'm the one that gets insulted and she goes and complains about me? And to top it off she didn't even listen to what I said, so gets the whole thing wrong????????????

I just don't understand some people.

My sector boss is a great person, and just said to not pay any attention to my co-worker, and she's being moved to another section of the office, so she doesn't have that much contact with me, but I'm pissed off now, because I was the one reprimanded for her insult.

That is soooooo annoying!

1 comment:

RPD said...

what the hell are you talking about?