Monday, July 04, 2005

Isn't Joaquin a beautiful name?!!???!!!

I decided to call my sister after I finished blogging a little bit ago, since we haven't talked in a little while.

She's pregnant.

I knew she was, but noone was talking about it since we didn't want to jinx it (yes, we're a superstitious lot, but better safe and with our bases covered than sorry). She is now six months pregnant and had one of her Ultrasounds today. Apparently, not only will I be an uncle sometime in October or November, but I will be the uncle of a bouncing baby boy! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister's already named him. The newest member of my family will be called Joaquin.

I'm sooooo happy for my baby sis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is such great news!!! :o)

RPD said...

Its a stupid name, reminds of that actor gy from that bad movie Signs, you know the movie with 3 characters in it and nothing really happens.