Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I will fly in the face of adversity.....hopefully

So, I wasn't able to go see my special someone.

A whole jumble of things worked together to finally not allow me to go see her, or her me for that matter. She knows I really want to see her again, I told her as much on the phone just a little while ago, but sometimes Life works against you.

I have come to believe that it is at these times that one has to spit in Life's eye and yell "I'll do whatever the hell I want!". We don't get our desires handed to us on a silver platter, we have to go grab them ourselves, so I tell her now (since I know she'll read this) I want to see you again, be with you, talk to you, stare into your eyes and lose myself for as long as you'll allow me. No more fear, no more doubts, no more hesitation, at least by me.

But I will wait for you if you want me to, for as long as you want me to.

No comments: