Friday, July 29, 2005

Musings on a boring life?

Well, I was accused tonight of my last post being boring. Unfortunately, that comes with the territory of Life. But, to appease my friends desires (double entendre definitely intended), I will post about something that may be considered mildly interesting.

One of my many jobs as a technical support agent, is to give assistance to people installing Retractable Screen Doors which Home Depot is selling.

Yes, everyone, I'm one of those annoying people on the 1-800 numbers LOL!

So after a few months of giving technical support for these retractable screen doors, my colleague Steve and I have decided to start up a small business.

Since these retractable screens are currently only sold here in Canada, Steve and I will be selling them in the U.S. through Ebay. Together, Steve and I, are setting up a Webpage, where we will be selling these wonderful items.

I actually like this Screen door thing. It's useful, fairly inexpensive (especially when compared to other models) and it's damned easy to install.

Now, at work, there are some people who are mildly jealous of our business venture. So these people (actually only one insane woman) every now and then sends a harsh word towards us. This is kind of annoying, especially since she's the hell spawn who caused problems for me a few weeks ago.

Steve and I are pretty much set to make a shitload of money this way, so her foolish mumblings and comments just make me titter.

I actually do believe that that was the first time I've ever used the word titter in a sentence.

Not as eventful as other posts, but definitely not as boring as the last.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats on your venture...and you using titter for the first time...

:)

Ryon said...

Well, I liked the use of titter. Of course, I think "Jessie's Girl" is a great song based solely on the fact that he says the word mute in it. So, I am not the best of judges.