Sunday, July 03, 2005

Pretty good news....

I met with Gabe today (my ex brother-in-law). We started talking about a lot of stuff and for some reason we ended up talking about my living situation.

As some may know I live with my uncle, and my Grandparent's are staying with us. It's kind of an uncomfortable living situation, but I was resigned to it.

Well, when I was talking with Gabe, he asked me "Why don't you come live with me?"

My jaw dropped!

Gabe and I have known each other all of our lives, he's as close to a brother I'll ever have. But I never considered living with him. He offered his apartment completely, all I would have to pay would be my food and half of the internet bill. WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't even have to pay him rent. I offered but he didn't want me to. He also gave me his car! He bought a newer car, since he was bored of the old one. He was gonna scrap the old one, but then he said "I'm only gonna get 50 bucks for it, do you want it?"

I told him that I didn't have 50 bucks on me, but then he said, "No, have it, here are the keys. If you pay for your parking space, cool. It's yours."

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a place to live, away from my insane family, a car, needs license plates but I'll get those. All I'll have to do is finish renewing my license and I'm all set!

Not bad, eh?

The only thing that would make this perfect, is if I could talk to a certain someone tonight or tomorrow.

One can hope.

No comments: