Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wanting to rip my hair out!

God! Was I ever bored last night!

I've become addicted to the internet!

I got home yesterday evening and there was nothing to do at home. Gabe and I don't have a PC yet, but we're gonna get one this week. Hopefully before the end of the week. Since we don't have a PC, I was stuck watching TV all evening, and damn, was it ever boring!

I used to be a TV freak, I'd watch all the shows, keep up with them, and even obsess over the characters, but now, I miss being able to go online and chat with my special someone. I also can't download movies or songs or even TV shows like I used to. Just before I moved I had downloaded a bunch of old episodes of old TV shows, like The Greatest American Hero and Quantum Leap. Even the shows I watch now, I'd download them, instead of watching them on TV, since it meant that I could watch them whenever I wanted to.

I'd also download a shitload of movies, so that I could watch them at home instead of paying the movie theater price. If I liked the movie alot, then I'd go to the movies, but if not, I didn't have to spend the money on the theater ticket.

So I watched Jeopardy, Friends, and a couple of movies.

I really would have preferred talking or chatting with my significant other. But I guess I'll have to wait for that, and rejoice in the few minutes during the workday and her lunch hour when we can chat.

I hope this changes soon.

No comments: