Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I have to blog about this...

I've been struggling the past couple of days whether or not to blog about what happened to me on Sunday. I have been reluctant to do so, on the off chance that somebody I truly know will see this, but then again, I don't really care, so here goes.

I told a good friend about this, and telling her has given me the courage to do so here.

I got an accidental bj on Sunday.

I know, I know. My friend had the same reaction. "ACCIDENTAL?????"

Here's the thing, as everyone now knows, I'm living with Gabe. Gabe's been dating this Cuban girl. Very nice looking girl, honestly. Not my type, but the type of most every other red-blooded male on the planet.

Well, on Sunday, after having worked a seriously killer shift (and probably highly illegal), I got home and decided to crash on Gabe's bed. As is my custom, I end up covering myself completely, including my head.

Now comes the interesting part. I started to have this dream that I was in this incredibly romantic situation with Teri Hatcher (she's always been a fantasy of mine, plus I love how she acts), when I notice that it isn't completely a dream. I open my eyes, and all I see is darkness, and I remembered that my head was probably covered, so I moved the covers, and there I see Gabe's girlfriend's head bobbing up and down.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

I almost jumped, but the inevitable thing happened, especially after 7 months of not even being near a woman sexually.

She looked up, and you could see the sheer terror on her face. She started mumbling that she thought I was Gabe. Apparently Gabe and I are very similar physically, except she did say that I was a bit bigger :)

Well, she begged me not to tell Gabe, and believe me I wasn't in the mood to tell him. I just hope she doesn't blurt it out to him.

So, after 7 months of unwanted celibacy I finally got something, not necessarily what I was expecting, and definitely not with someone I was hoping for.

Now, let's see how this whole insanity turns out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe you wrote about that on here hun! LMAO!! That is sooooo funny. Well i hope you enjoyed it maybe she will accidently think you're him more often ;) LOL.

Lisa said...

damn. That's a tough situation to be in...You're kind of damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes !

Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

RPD said...

I think I read that in penthouse forum last week

Chai said...

And I assume that your friend Gabe either 1) is illiterate or 2) doesnt read or know about your blog

KalPDG said...

He's not illiterate, he just doesn't know about my blog, or any blogs for that matter.

Goddess said...

OMG ... interesting ... she could not tell the difference between her man's stick and urs ... very interesting .. and entertaining too.

Rex Venom said...

Cool!