Friday, March 31, 2006

Everything got Fucked up at work

It was a shitstorm today.

A co-worker resigned!

Sasha, a very pleasing lady, decided to resign today because of a lack of job security.

While working on our sales, our Database decided to die on us, so our boss switched us over to another campaign focused on Mortgages.

This is a seriously shitty campaign to work with. And believe me I tried my best.

But, no training, no practice, hell not even a good pitch to try to get leads!

So after a few hours of working on this campaign, the office supervisor, Shirley, called us into her office.

Apparently she was displeased with the lack of enthusiasm with which we were facing this campaign.

No shit Sherlock! We were pissed off!

Well, Sasha was pissed off enough to decide that she had had enough of foolishness here at work. Our lead database gets shittier and shittier every day, there is no movement to improve the work area, as was promised a month ago, and now they get pissed off because we're not enthusiastic about a switch of campaigns, without training???

She said "I resign" and walked out.

I applaud her, honestly I do. And if I had had confirmation from Zonamerica about that job, I would have walked out with her.

I wish Sasha all the best in her future endeavours and hope she finds what she's looking for in work and life.

No comments: