Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don't try this at home!

I did something just now that I'm sure I'll regret for the rest of my life.

I asked F for a loan.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Knowing her, she'll hold it over me for the rest of my life.

I was supposed to get paid my comissions today. But of course I'm me, so of course I didn't. My boss got into a fight with his secretary, and she stormed out with the comissions. He promised us that we're gonna get paid tomorrow, but I have to pay my grandmother and my mother tonight, and no excuses will serve.

I pondered and pondered, and suffered, and suffered some more. Then I called the only person that I know, who has money, and who wouldn't ask questions, and who isn't my family (anymore). I have a couple of friends, who would gladly lend me the money, but they don't have any to lend. And besides, I need the money by the time I get home, cause if not, I ain't sleeping at home.

So I called her.

And believe me it was the last thing I wanted to do.

I already owe her money for Frankie's school payments, but that is justifiable. This, I'm sorry to say is not.

FUCK!

So, after work, I'm going over to her place to pick up the money. And it's a stupid measly 800 pesos, which translates to U$S 34, approximately. Stupid motherfucking money. At least I get the benefit of seeing my son again for a couple of minutes. I love seeing my son, but asking F for money but believe me, I didn't want to do that.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why did my comment from last night not show up on here??