Monday, March 13, 2006

A history of the women I've cared for

I was reminiscing the other day about the women that I've cared for in my life.

It's a pretty damned long list.

You see, I fall in "like" easily, falling in love is a little tougher. To be honest I've only ever loved three women in my life.

So as I thought to myself how many women I've cared for, I also thought that it would make for an interesting, and long, post.

To protect the innocent, I will only give their first names with their last name's initial.

LIKES
Janet N.
Jessica F.
Ana L.
Danita V.
Anne F.
Amanda M.
Filomena Z.
Pauline B.
Sabrina S.
Andrea B.
Magdalena D.
Leslie F.
Nancy N.
Maria Angelica F.
Lisa R.
Sally M.
Tanya P.

LOVES
Tania M.
Fabiana M.
Amanda S.

Please take into account that the girls I liked did not necessarily like me back. And to be honest, I never dated any girl until I started dating my first love Tania M.

I hope to love again, I hope to like again. But who knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you used the initial from my maiden name! Hmmm at least I think that's me! LOL

KalPDG said...

of course it's you, and you're lucky I didn't use your middle initial hehehehehehhehehe

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAAAAA Why aren't you on MSN dammit!!!! I am home alone and you aren't online ass munch!!! It's ok you can use the middle initial I'm ok with being an ARS! LMAO!!