Monday, March 27, 2006

Yesterday kerflutzed

I spent yesterday with Frankie.

I had promised him we'd go to the Zoo, and I took him there.

But once we got there the doors were shut. It was fucking closed!!!

Apparently because of some municipal elections, they had closed down all official buildings and centers, including the Zoo.

Frankie was sooo bummed out, but I was even more bummed out. I actually cried my head off, because I had promised him. He hugged me and said "Don't cry Papa, we can go to the Park"

Which we did.

It was fun, and then we went to my mom's place so Frankie could spend some time with her.

On another note, my dad and I went to Atlantida yesterday, where he has his summer home.

It's no longer summer here, but we had a nice barbecue and talked a bit.

We would have loved to take Frankie, but when we went to pick him up, he was already eating a barbecue and would soon take his nap.

Either way it was a nice time.

No comments: