Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A new school for my progeny, and other stuff

Frankie is starting a new school tomorrow.

It's called Colegio Santa Maria. He's got a wonderful little red overcoat uniform. F and I went to the parent's meeting today. It was a nice little get-together so that we could meet the children's teachers.

Frankie is going to have a heck of a lot of fun. I'm taking him tomorrow, but because of my work schedule I won't be able to pick him up.

In other news. The calculation's for this month's salary and comissions came in. For February I was able to achieve 42 sales giving me a total of U$S 272 in comission, more than doubling my salary. So I've been leaping for joy :D

Since my grandma is in Canada, my grandfather and I are on our own. At least until the end of the month. We've been getting along fairly well, no serious outbursts, nothing new there. But until my grandma gets back, my apartment search is on hold. I just don't feel comfortable leaving my grandpa alone for now.

More of an update post, I know. But still a post.

No comments: