Friday, March 24, 2006

SHIT FUCK! It had better happen!

Ok, today's been on and off.

This morning I had an interview at Zonamerica. That's the Free Zone here, for a company called Sabre.

If I get the job that they're offering, I'd be making more money, and I'd get more benefits. This was apparently a preliminary interview. There had been 700 people on the first list, then it was cut down to 6. We 6 were given a questionnaire to answer, which we did. Of the 6 of us, I'm the only one with Call Center experience, and the only one with native English.

I think I'll do fairly well :D

Well, on another note. I'm sooooooo fucking screwed today if they don't pay my comissions!

F is supposed to come by today to pick up her money, and if they don't pay, I'm seriously screwed.

Hopefully it'll happen.

I hate being in hock to my ex.

No comments: