Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Trying to get through the month

I was supposed to be paid my comissions yesterday. I'm kinda pissed that I wasn't.

There are a shitload of things I have to pay, and those damned U$S 272 will really help me out, but if my boss doesn't pay me, I can't pay my debts.

I owe F for Frankie's school costs, I owe my grandmother (who came back from Canada on Saturday). I owe my mom, and I owe two colleagues.

I'm still not sure how I should move forward, workwise I mean.

The job is great, the people are really nice here, and the ambiance is really good, aside from the damned moron sitting next to me. But this payment thing really has me considering.

You see, I was interviewed for a job at Zonamerica last month. They pay U$S 550 minimum, for people with English skills and Call center experience. But I didn't take it because I saw an incredible earning potential here. For February (being a very lazy ass) between Salary and Comissions, I made a total of U$S 492.

That means that this month, busting some ass, I should be able to reach U$S 600 easily. But the boss is slow on paying us. At Zonamerica, I would be a drone, so to speak, working a 9-5 job, but I'd get paid on time, every month, without hesitations.

It truly makes me consider my working situation.

He'd better pay us today, 'cause I really need that money. Or else I won't be able to go home tonight!

That's how pissed my grandmother would be.

I know, I know, money problems always arise with me and her. I think it's an immutable law of the universe.

ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: