Friday, September 02, 2005

Apparently, over the phone, I'm doable!

I'm a sex god!

Or maybe not.

I was on the phone today with a customer asking for assistance with her phone, and since it's Friday I decided to take it easy and enjoy the conversation. Oh boy, what a mistake.

Apparently the nice lady on the other end of the conversation thought I was really charming, and she decided to hit on me!

HOLY SHIT!

I decided to just let myself go, and have fun. There was nothing else to do.

After about 15 mins of conversation she decided to jump the gun and she said "I'm coming up to Canada and I'm going to do you!"

Guess I've got skills!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya I wanna know to! How'd it go?

KalPDG said...

Don't worry girls, that's coming today. Promise. Just have to get my really fucked up thoughts in order.

(Sheesh, have to beat them off with a stick now! LMAO)

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

I got an operator like you once when I called to check my cell phone bill. We got along so well that he gave me his extention at work. I should have called back...I wanted to but I thought it would be weird but it totally made my day.