Thursday, September 15, 2005

The race is on

I've initiated my preparations today to go back to Uruguay.

Ticket: Check

Money: In progress

Clothes: Check and in progress (gonna buy some new clothes)

Toys and stuff for Frankie: In progress

Laptop: In progress

Passport: Check

Uruguayan ID: Check

Weight: In progress (wanna lose more before I go back)

Date: Check (I will reveal this date later on on this blog, and to one specific person whenever she wants)

Place to live when I get there: Check (Gonna live with Mom and Dad for a bit, even though our relationship is strained, to say the least)

Job in Uruguay: In progress (I already have at least 3 interviews lined up for when I get there in several international Call Centers)

So, I only have one thing left to talk about with a special someone. I'm going to ask her a question and hopefully she'll agree (No, it's not what you people are thinking).

We'll see.

No comments: