Thursday, September 08, 2005

This shit is kiwis, k-i-w-i-s

I got into a verbal fight with a co-worker yesterday.

As many of you may already know I work in Technical Support for a telephone manufacturer. At times there exists the need to replace a unit In Warranty. There is a certain procedure that we must follow so that the customer can send his/her unit in for repair or replacement. This procedure includes the Customer sending us his/her Proof of Purchase for confirmation.

I have the lucky job of confirming these PoP's. Definitely not a fun job.

I received a PoP yesterday, and while I was confirming it I noticed that the information in the case was completely inadequate, therefore I couldn't approve the PoP. I then spoke with the agent who had taken care of the case originally and told her this. She became extremely agitated and started yelling. No way in hell was I going to let an upstart, childish girl yell at me, so I got pissed and stepped on her.

Not really, but boy did I want to.

I pretty much said this to Vampirella (nickname I gave her for trying to suck the life out of us) "This is constant with you Vampirella, there is always something wrong with all of your support cases. You give the customer's wrong information and we have to pay the price. Well, no more, you're incompetent and stubborn, it's about damned time that you learned how to do this damned job."

That shut her up. She fixed the situation, and barely gave me a glance for the rest of the day.

At about 4:00 pm, I was checking my MSN contacts and I saw that her contact info had changed to this: "Lates....to all those people who piss me off. I finished high school and I don't have a low IQ so don talk to me like I em a kid. Watch the way you be takken to me"

I'm not kidding this is exactly how she wrote it. I made no comment on it, just kind of laughed at it.

Finally later on in the day when I got home and I tried to rest, but it was damned near impossible because I was still riled up over my "fight".

So I ended up watching movies on the computer until 2 am. BAD IDEA!

I finally went to sleep, but when I woke up I was dead tired. Still am! I can barely keep my eyes open.

I think I'm going to try to get some sleep today, instead of just resting my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Want me to kick her ass for ya? LOL