Monday, February 27, 2006

This weekend sucked ass!

The first part of Saturday was nice. Fabiana called me and asked me if I wanted to go with her and Frankie to pick up his school uniform. Of course I said yes.

I met them downtown, which is only about 5 blocks from where I work. There we went into the shop where they sell his school uniform. It's a gorgeous outfit. There's a dark red overcoat (actually thinner than an overcoat, here it's called a Tunica). And under that he wears a sports outfit. Blue and white track pants with a t-shirt of the same colour.

He seemed to like his uniform. I thought it was gorgeous.

After that we went for a walk on the main street of Montevideo, 18 de Julio. Frankie was in the mood for Hot Dogs, so we went to a restaurant that specializes in Hot Dogs. Frankie ate 4.

Finally Fabiana told me that Frankie wanted to spend the day with me and possibly the night. I loved the idea, so I told her of course. I took Frankie to my grandparent's place, and there I found Hell on Earth.

My Grandmother is having problems with her bank account in Canada (my suspicion is that the problem that has arisen is that my uncle has emptied her bank account). So she's travelling to Canada today to try and fix whatever happened. The problem is that both my Grandmother and Grandfather were fighting like mad dogs.

I didn't like the idea of Frankie being in that environment. So later that night I took him back to his Mom's place. I seriously wanted to stay with Frankie, and we had had a nice day together. Went to McDonald's, went to the park, also went for a walk on the beach. Very nice, and he loved it. But I took him to his home. And that's when my night went to shit.

After I dropped Frankie off at home, I got a call from one of my work mates, Bert. He wanted to go for some beer and pool. I thought it was a great idea, but I didn't want to spend too much money, since I had just gotten paid, and I need to pay some bills.

I have no idea, to be honest, what happened, but we got sooooo drunk. Too much beer. Next thing I know we're at this whore-house. Bert wanted to get laid. I just wanted to go to sleep. So while he was waiting for the next available hooker, we kept drinking.

It was a total fuck up. I spent all of my money that night!

I'm so fucking pissed at myself for being such an idiot.

Shit.

I got home at noon on Sunday, with a serious fucking hangover, and almost no money. And my grandparents were still fighting.

I slept for about 7 hours, and woke up with a worse hangover. Took a shower, and popped some Tylenol.

I'm still pissed at myself. It's not like I blew thousands of dollars, it was U$S70. But still, here in Uruguay, that's some nice change. And I blew it all on beer and pool. Not even a shitty ass hooker.

Shit.

2 comments:

RPD said...

you went to a restaurant that specializes in hot dogs, you mean a street vendor?

KalPDG said...

No, not a street vendor. It's literally a restaurant. It's main sales and most important product is Hot Dogs, but they do sell other food items. It's called La Pasiva