Monday, February 13, 2006

My Resolution

And it's a good one.

I know that at the very least one person will be happy!

I've decided that beginning today, and with this post, I will be updating and posting in my blog at the very least once every 2 days.

I miss my blog. I used to post in here daily if not more. But since I arrived in Uruguay, I've been lax with my blog. My best friend has pointed this out to me on several different occasions.

The reasons as to the lack of posts are simple. While I was in Canada, I was inspired. I had things happening to me daily that garnered my creativity in my posts.

Since I arrived here in Uruguay, my life has been rutinary, boring, even depressing. Which has not inspired me to write in my blog.

But now. Even if I have no inspiration, I will seek it out. (And just to keep those of you who actually read my blog interested, I do have some points of inspiration ;-) )

You will be enthralled, you will be amazed, you will be appalled at times as well, but you will be reading me again!

Enjoy!

No comments: