Friday, October 28, 2005

I know you all missed me!

Well, here I am.

Back after a while.

I'm sure you all want updates as to how it's going with the ex, but nope. I'm not giving updates yet. Mostly because it's not going.

But as promised, I bring you pics! Tons and tons of pics!

My trip here to Uruguay, my son, my son and more of my son. And some of Uruguay too.

Brief description to follow each pic.


This is my boarding gate at Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto.

My trip was going to be a long one. I travelled from Toronto to Santiago, Chile, then from Santiago to Montevideo, Uruguay. Left Saturday October 15th at 11:55pm EST, arrived in Montevideo on Sunday October 16th at 5pm Uruguay time.


A blurry but visible image of the plane I was to travel on.


My carry-on luggage. Including a Batmobile I bought for Frankie.


The view outside my window as we were arriving in Chile.






Amazing views, don't you think? These are the Andes.




Pics of the Airport in Santiago de Chile.


This is the plane I would take from Chile to Montevideo. I had to wait 3 hours in the airport before I could board.


The view as we were arriving in Uruguay.


The Carrasco International Airport in Uruguay.




Arriving in Uruguay, one has to go through Migrations and Customs.




My wonderful Son, Francisco. I gave him that little bottle of water. I spent the first 2 hours in Uruguay holding him and crying.


My dad with Frankie and a set of Hot Wheels cars that I bought for my boy.


Frankie standing in front of my sister's pregnant belly. He talks to his little unborn cousin.








Isn't he gorgeous while he takes his nap?






These are pics of the view of the Montevideo Rambla. This is literally a street that runs the length of the coastline along the whole eastern coast of the country. It's filled with beaches and beautiful sights. These are taken from the neighbourhood of Pocitos, where I'm currently living.

Well, I hope you've all enjoyed these pics. Don't worry, more are to come.

I guess you could consider these HNT's but, not really. Either way, I'm ecstatic to be with my boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I bet Frankie is very happy to have his Papa home! Kids always look so adorable when they're sleeping. Can't wait to see more :)

gabouy said...

Hi,

I've a blog about uruguay, with all kinds of pics, maybe you'll like it.

Good luck with your ex.

gabo_uy
From Uruguay