Friday, October 07, 2005

Let's find out a little bit more about me...

I was sent this email this afternoon.

I was directed to email it out to people, but when I started compiling the list of who I was going to send it to it was so embarassingly short I decided to post it on my blog.

Anyone who likes it can do it themselves :-)


Welcome to the Fall 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. If you're bored with the weather, this will keep you busy for awhile. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it into a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you and then send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you. The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you probably didn't know already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00

2. Diamonds or pearls? I like both, but I prefer Amethysts

3. What was the last film you saw in the cinema? Spider-Man 2, but I download a lot of movies now.

4. What's your favorite TV show? Veronica Mars

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Glass of OJ

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Sorrentinos

7. What foods do you dislike? Beets and Cucumbers

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour Cream & Onion

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? Bon Jovi "Have a nice day"

10. What kind of car do you drive? None, but sometimes my grandfather's Pontiac

11. Favorite sandwich? Ham and Turkey with Homemade mayo

12. What characteristics do you despise? When people insult others

13. Favorite item of clothing? T-shirt and jeans

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece

15. What color is your bathroom? White

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I really like Tommy Hilfiger, but anything that's comfortable

17. Where would you retire to? My beach house (or it will be when my parents kick the bucket)

18. Favorite time of the day? mid-afternoon

19. What was your most memorable birthday? 12, 18, 26, 29 (the last one, not for good reasons)

20. Where were you born? Toronto, Ontario

21. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, Soccer (in the stadiums), Swim tourneys

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Probably noone will

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Cowgirl

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide

25. Were you named after anyone? My grandfather and my dad's nickname

26. Do you wish on stars? Everynight

27. When did you last cry? Today

28. Do you like your handwriting? yes

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? No

30. Are you a daredevil? I wish I were more of a daredevil

31. Do looks matter? Not at all. True beauty lies in thoughts, words, and soul. When these characteristics flourish, beauty becomes apparent.

32. How do you release anger? I used to punch walls and tanks, now i cry or bury my anger

33. Where is your second home? I'm going back to my true home (although I don't really have one)

34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Loved my Transformers

35. What class in High School was totally useless? OAC French

36. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Constantly

37. Favorite movies? The Truth about Cats and Dogs, Fools Rush In (I know I will get razzed for these)

38. What are your nicknames? Pabs, Pableets, Danny, Foreign Guy, Pablito

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never have never will

40. Do you think that you are strong? I know I am, but emotionally I'm weak as a wet tissue

41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate with Peanut Butter Chunks

42. What are your favorite colors? Blue, Red, Black

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My weight and my looks

44. What do you miss the most? My son, and smiling

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? God, yes

46. What color pants are you wearing? Blue Jeans

47. What are you listening to right now? Theory of a Deadman

48. Last thing you ate? Pizza

49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Purple

50. Last person you talked to on the phone? A customer at work

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and ass

52. Favourite Drink? Scotch

53. Do you wear contacts? no

54. Favorite Day(s)? Saturdays

55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings

56. Summer or winter? Summer

57. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses, I so adore kissing! (Although I've only kissed 4 women in my life)

58. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Usually skip dessert

59. What Book(s)Are You Reading? Stephen King's "Bag of Bones"

60. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Marvin the Martian, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam

61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? CSI, Daddy Daycare

62. Favorite Smells? Fresh baked blueberry muffins

63. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones

64. Do you have any pets? 1 dog (she's with my sister now)

65. Are you in love? I plead the 5th

66. Where do you live? Mississauga, Ontario, but in 8 days that's changing to Montevideo, Uruguay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't be the first to send it back to you. I was the one who sent it originally so why would I send it back again! LOL

KalPDG said...

FF, of course I will continue to blog. I've been told by another blog-friend that if I don't, she will make her way down to Uruguay and beat me silly (jk). Either way, I'm addicted and besides, being part of this online community has become very important to me, to my mental well-being also. This blog gives me a place to vent my frustrations, and also to exhibit my joys. Besides, the soap-opera that is my life, apparently is just beginning, and I want to keep you all apprised.