Saturday, April 29, 2006

A pop of the head

Well, preparations are going well.

I left my other job about a week and a half ago. So this past week I've been going about town getting my shit together for my trip.

Also, I've been spending a shitload of time with Frankie. I've got to take advantage of the fact that I've got a lot of free time. He and I have been playing like crazy.

On a more pissed off note, since I left my old job I've been waiting for my ass fucker boss to pay me what he owes me, in comissions as well as my monthly pay. Fucker still hasn't paid me!
So I've been trying to spend as little money as possible, but I'm leaving in a week, and I need to buy some stuff, definitely.

So until he pays me, I'm dimeless. (I always hated the phrase penniless).

Either way, I bought a sport coat, new shoes, some dress shirts, and personal hygiene stuff.

My trip is gonna be amazing. I'm leaving on the 8th, arriving in Dallas on the 9th, staying in an Amerisuites hotel, and coming back on the 20th. This is gonna be soo cool.

I'm just gonna miss Frankie, though, alot. But I have permission to call him every night.

So, I'll be back soon. With more updates on the Amanda & Pablo show :D (you guys guess who Amanda is)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda & Pablo show!!! Hmmmm do I have some competition!!!!!!!

Have a great trip hun. Talk soon! :)