Monday, April 10, 2006

More frustration and my boy's sick :(

Frankie has the flu and a slight fever.

That saddens me because he has to stay in bed constantly and not play like he loves to.

So, this morning at 7:45 am, F called me to go and take care of him for a few hours. Just until I would have to come to work.

I said no problem. There is no way that I'm not gonna be there for my boy when he needs me.

I was nervous about the call I would have to make to ZA. But I still packed up and went.

My boy was waiting for me there.

All we did, literally was watch movies and TV while he lay there in bed taking little naps, drinking water and me putting cold cloths on his forehead.

At about 9:30 I called ZA to talk to the HR Manager, who had called me.

MY FUCKING LUCK!!!!

She left for her vacation on Friday night!!! Now I'm even more pissed off at my mom!

Either way I left messages on her cell phone and her work message service, as well as her secretary. I sure hope I haven't lost my opportunity to get out of this shithole. If I did, I'll never forgive my mom.

So here I am at work now. Checking my mom's answering service every 20 mins. Just in case.

Cause I soooooo want to get out of here.

No comments: