Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Getting laid is tough!

How annoying is sex when you're not having any?

EXTREMELY!

You think about it constantly. Every word between two people seems to have sexual connotations.

Every look you give seems leacherous, hell they are leacherous!

Not to mention "alone time". It's freaking constant!

I have known people in my life (especially this last year) who have an ease about them regarding the opposite sex. Something I have never been able to master. They are able to have sex with someone without there being any emotional attachment. Since my sexual experiences are extremely limited, this is difficult for me. I guess I equate sex with love, or vice versa.

I had one situation years and years ago, in which I had met a woman. This meeting was purely sexual (NO, it was not a hooker). I found this woman extremely attractive, and apparently she found me attractive (She must have had something wrong with her eyes). But when it came down to it, I couldn't maintain an erection (You have no idea how embarassing this is for me to admit).

I couldn't understand it. She was hot, she turned me on. She would tell me all the things that she wanted to do with me, and even so, nothing!

I finally figured out that it was because there was no emotional attachment. Nothing. She was a very nice, kind woman, but I didn't love her.

So how does one fuck someone if they're not in love? I'm the wrong guy to ask.

Either way the point is moot. To even try to have sex with someone, you have to have someone to have sex with, which I do not.

And that sucks.

Even worse, finding someone is very, very hard!

I'm not the best looking guy, I'm getting divorced, I have a son and I'm a foreigner in this country, add all these up and you get a guy who's becoming a born again virgin!

That sucks.

So how is this remedied?

I have no fucking clue! Normally I'd ask for advice, but who the hell should I ask advice from?

No female friends here to ask. My best friend is in another country. So I guess I'm stuck with the old 5 finger shuffle.

Lucky me.

1 comment:

Px said...

someone told me that sex is like air, you don't realise how much you miss it until you're not getting any...or...things like this are like buses, you wait ages to get one then three turn up at once

there's not really much more to say than that

just chill and stop looking... and someone will find you