Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy? New Year

As 2012 comes to a close I, along with about 7 billion other people, start to analyse what I take away from this year.

It's been a very confusing year. A very long year. A very...well, it's been a lot of things.

I've met new people, made some friends, lost others, actually had my heart broken once (badly) back in March, put myself out there, taken myself back.

New jobs, new home (soon), frustration, joy, anger, elation, no rest....so many things.

What do I take away from all of this?  Well, I think Spike said it best in the musical episode of "Buffy", "Once More With Feeling"...

"Life's not a song. Life isn't bliss, life is just this. It's living."

But I think I can add something else to that...Life may not be bliss, but if you try, and don't stop trying, it can be bliss.

Happy New Year to all (no one reads this anyways)

My love to one

My joy to all

No comments: