Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shit holing fucking money sucks!

Well, guess things are worse than I thought.

Moving in with my grandmother, because I now have no place to live.

And to top it all off, I have just used my last few coins to come to the cyber cafe to send a couple of emails and blog.

I don't know when I'll be back again, but I hope it'll be soon.

Money's non-existant, and I'm gonna have to ask my parents for money to pay for Frankie's Christmas present.

I don't want to be a downer for everyone though. I seriously hope you all have a great Christmas, Hanukkah, whatever. And a great New Year.

Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry hun, that sucks! Everything will work out though I know it!! And well I am always right!!!!! By the way I need your address!